I hope this will help pump shoppers because let me tell you what, I did a lot of research and was extremely undecided until I came across this pump. I found a video on utube. It works great and the price is decent for what all you get. So here we go:
- The speed is controllable right at your finger tip, great option.
- It is comfortable with the use of the breast shells.
- Parts to clean- breast shells, diaphrams, valves, horns, seems like a lot but I think that's pretty standard and it's not that bad.
- Love the long cord I can move around the room with the pump if I need to.
- Replacement parts easy to find on Amazon at a great price.
Cons- comments to other comments I've seen:
When you buy the bottles, don't buy the clear ones with the seal ring, they suck and leak. Get the good hard plastic ones like the ones that come with this pump. You will know because they have a honey colored tint to them. They cost a little more but so...