We have this infant carrier in Steel Gray for our daughter. The color is slightly darker than what is pictured, but is very nice looking. Hands down, I love this carseat, here's why:
- the fabric is very nice as has good padding.
- easy to remove the cover for cleaning. (My daughter spit up all over herself and the seat, but I was able to easily remove the harness straps and the cover and hand wash the cover and pads (machine wash is not recommended), I then rolled the cover in a towel to dry it as much as I could and put it in the dryer on low heat to fully dry). The straps were wiped down with a damp washcloth.
- seat is very lightweight. I think it's about 8 pounds
- the handle is a smooth seamless piece and is comfortable to grip.
- the handle can be in any locked position while in the car (according to the maxi-cosi website).
- the stay-in-car base has a tilt adjuster. This was really nice because my back seats are fairly angled, but I was able to...